3506 Patterson Street NW - SOLD
Washington, DC 20015
Price: $1,649,000 Beds: 5 Baths: 3.5
• 2 –story accessory building provides garage/workshop on the ground level. The upper level has a fabulous home office/studio/gym.
• Solar Panels, discreetly installed. Total electric bill for 2017 was $75.42!
• Radiant floor heat on first and second floors
• High-efficiency gas boiler. Total gas bill for 2017 was $683.06!
• Heated floors in both second-floor baths
• High efficiency, on-demand tankless hot water system
• High-quality replacement windows
• Backup generator – self-activates when needed. Keeps you comfortable until power is restored.
• Rain harvesting system, good for your water bill and the Earth!
• Insulation – all exterior walls and roof with foam-in-place insulation
• Adorable playhouse
• Location – The sweet spot in the heart of Chevy Chase DC; two blocks to Lafayette ES/Park and a 5 minute stroll to all of the shops and attractions of Connecticut Avenue. A quiet, neighborhood vibe with everything you need within walking distance. One mile to Metro.
Original house built in 1928
Renovated and expanded by Owner/Architect in 2008
Taxes $9,019 in 2016 per public record
Legal Description: Lot 38 in Square 2000
7,209 square foot lot
Public Schools; Lafayette ES, Alice Deal MS, Wilson HS
STEVE AGOSTINO, REALTOR