Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy holiday - including your furry friends! Here are a few tips to keep your pets safe and warm this winter season:
1. Bundle them up! Dogs need coats to stay warm on walks too - especially shorthairs. Plus, how cute is your pup going to look in a fur hood?
2. Give them a cozy place to curl up. Just like you switch over to flannel sheets or a heavy comforter in winter, your pet will love a blanket or pillow near a warm spot in the house to snuggle in!
3. Never leave your pet alone in the car! You’d want the heat on too when the windows are frosting, and they can’t control the AC!
4. Always check in wheel wells and tap your hood before starting up your car. Cats like to hide near your warm engine to get out of the cold!
5. Fatten them up! Not really... but your pet will want a little extra food and plenty of water to help them produce extra energy to stay warm this season.